Benefits of an Online v’s Offline Business
A massive change is occurring in our global economy. Billions of new arrivals to the online market place are turning on their internet connection for the first time.
Billions of new online learners and consumers who have never purchased anything, never uploaded anything and never invented and sold anything, are coming on online to provide a mega-surge to the global online economy.
Have you thought how your 9-5 skills and expertise could be developed into online business creating online income streams?
There are many ways you can work online.
- Merely negotiate with your boss and take your 9-5 work home and work online.
- Sell your skills, expertise and life experience online. This is a freelancing strategy, and there are plenty of online opportunities. Don’t quit thinking you will find your customers overnight; it takes a little time.
- Find an “online jobs” where you continue to exchange your time for money with the advantage of working online when and wherever you choose to be.
- Expand your current “ bricks and mortar” or offline business online for better customer engagement, provide more value and reach more people.
- Start your own Online Business earning multiple streams of passive online income. This is where the real freedom for work and living begins
There are many advantages of having internet or online business or supporting your current offline enterprise with an online strategy and these include:
Ten Advantages of an Online Business
1.VERY LOW START UP COSTS
Developing an online business requires a much smaller financial investment than a “Bricks and Mortar” business. You can avoid business loans and entirely avoid the dilemma of where to locate your business, purchasing or leasing an office or shop as we as fittings and furniture.
Years ago the cost of setting up a website was considered a technical job. However, you can learn these skills. It’s easy and cheap, and even with a Youtube video, your first website may only take a couple of days, learning step by step.
Setting up a website needs hosting, say $4.00 a month and a domain name, about $12 for an entire year. You can reach your audience for free with social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) and establish your global television station with Youtube.
With an online business, you can start your business online at home and start learning without delay.
2. VERY LOW ONGOING OVERHEADS
With an online business, you reduce utility bills for rent, electricity, telephones, furniture and other equipment, general office upkeep saving thousands every year.
There are lower personal grooming costs spending less on clothes, accessories, and grooming. If you choose to prepare video’s you need to groom naturally, but not for the majority of the time.
You may like to set up a retail shop. There no need for a high street presence or shop assistants or even a cashier just simply set up an online shop and shopping cart facility.
3. EASY GLOBAL COMMUNICATION
Communication can be streamlined by reducing the amount of face to face contact. With an online business model, you can communicate with your entire customer list with just one click of a keyboard. With the right configuration of your website, you can automate broadcast messaging across social media and an email list.
Once you get your business started, it is easy for people to contact you thanks to “contact me website facility, email and live chat software.
Your business can scale up quickly and opportunities to outsource repetitive administrative and research tasks.
4. ABILITY TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR BUSINESS QUICKLY, EASILY AND LOW OR NO COST
With an internet business, all of your promotion is online. If you change your communication strategy, want to reach new customers, make a mistake there’s no extra printing needed, merely head of to your website and make the changes. With the internet, you can add more information and new information, service or product as soon as it becomes available.
5. WORK FROM HOME OR WHERE EVER YOU CHOOSE TO BE
All you need to work is a computer and an internet connection, could it be any easier!
6. INSTANT AND SECURE DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
7. NO MORE EXPENSIVE AND TIME-CONSUMING COMMUTING
We are commuting further than ever before, in the UK, an average of more than nine miles and in Australia more than 100 km one way. Commuting more than an hour a day is not what the doctor ordered and adversely affects both our physical and mental health including:
- Back, shoulder, joint and neck pain, with two-thirds of drivers blaming their daily travel for such ailments;
- Reduced time for exercise and,
- Fewer home cooked meals and vegetables in favor of take-away food.
8. YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS CAN BE GLOBAL AND OPEN 24/7
The internet is global, open 365 days of the year, and 24/7. Your online business will be open 24/7, every day of the year. You have the potential to access anyone with internet network coverage across the world.
9. MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP
What is amazing about online strategies is that you reach a global audience and make money while you sleep. Systems that are easy to set up can be automated generating a passive income.
10. YOU CAN BE VERY SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT A TEAM AS A SOLO-PRENEUR
While it is true that you may want to outsource some of the elements of your business, however, to get it started and to replace your current income and earning six figures, all you need is you.